Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More than words..

To me, you mean every dimension...

Yet your silence scares me.

I fear your silence not because it exists but because of what it may mean. You may , silently, be forming an opinion, an image of me unguided by myself. Or it may mean you are worried, occupied with something that bothers, hurts or both. My concern extended may sound to you an undeserved sympathy, a feeling inferior to any other I have known. That, I fear.

But silence can also mean you appreciate the fact that you are you and I am me. This silence just affirms that we are already together as one, yet differently so. If words could mean I seek you as a friend, silence would just mean I accept your already being one. It is more than a relationship that binds us..an illusion ever changing.

To me, you still mean every dimension.

And your silence, I still fear..

4 comments:

Kavya said...

This write-up conveys a lot!
"But silence can also mean you appreciate the fact that you are you and I am me."
That was something very reminiscient.
Keep the good work going:)

Karry said...

That was AMAZING.
Brilliant. Very few can match such skill and such talent. Few can convey a lot in such a small way!

Again, awesome, sis!

Purab said...

Superlative! A lot expressed in a compact way..real good piece, this one is.

Anonymous said...

ishtharalle ashthella heLoru ivattu nodidhe.
Bhesh

Nakul