Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Crappy New Year

I remember looking forward to 1/1/09 on 1/1/08 while attempting to solve a numerical on Heisenberg's relation at approximately 21:00 hrs (+5:30 GMT). Even sang (that's right) to myself a little resolution.
"I swear to Lucifer to do everything that can be done to make the year all spluxoroni (don't bother looking the term up)."
The resolution lasted eleven hours.

31/12/08, 23:50 hrs (+5:30 GMT). Iron-fisted subject called Failed Theory the next morning, with a state average pass percentage nearly equal to the minimum rickshaw fare in Bengaluru. Yet I sat sipping caffeine..slow, deliberate sips, parallely adding humour to vector analytical diagrams (a memory technique which eventually did more harm than help). A new song, a new resolution. You don't want to know.

The next day, a rag flaunting eight questions ripped my will to survive.

A lunch session with Ze-Worry including awesomeawesome chocolate mousse kept chanting 'Guilty! Muhahahaha'. The incident left a scar behind, as have many others..I am now forced to wear a veil. Little human offsprings call me Ninja.

...

PS1: The title? Yeah I know..

PS2: $%#@%@&^%)*&!!!!!

13 comments:

Asawari Ghatage said...

:D

Ninja! :P

Nakki said...

getting to be calle ninja is so awesome :)
is the pass %age in FT so damn low?
what does PS2 say? anguish?

Merin Mandanna said...

I'm laughing my heart out! :P Yes, heard quite a bit about 'Field theory'. The name you've given it seems apt!

Akshata said...

*ignores the Ninja comments*

@ Nakki:
Pass percentage is a little higher than that. 32. I used hyperbole. ;)
PS2 as in Play Station 2? You know I don't game! :P

@ Merin Manna Emmmm! (:D)
Thankee. And boo to you CS/IS junta. :@
*is filled with envy*

Vinay Hegde said...

Field Theory so notorious eh? :O

And yeah, Ninja! Ninja! :P :D :D

Akshata said...

I passionately hate all you Ninja chanters. Why did I invest 10 minutes on GPRS to type the last line? Why am I still at it?! :|

Merin Mandanna said...

I'll join! Boo to the CS/IS junta. I don't seem to like them(us?) much. :P

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be typing on GPRS if it wasn't for people like me. :P OK, not me, but you know, people who are like I will be. Or something like that. :P

I don't follow rules, so I won't leave a name. You know who this is. :P

NiK said...

I miss the works of fiction.

Dig up more of those gems before you turn into Miss Busy-Bee again.
:@

Akshata said...

There's a poem just below. :)

And you know what my reply is to any query directed to my blog.
"Where's yours?" :X

NiK said...

The poem doesn't count. The last true fictional piece was Consequence, and that was nearly a year ago. Gasp!

And psst, Google 'spluxoroni' and your blog shows up. Only that, no other results. You should be proud :P

Akshata said...

Ignored the last line of my comment? B-)

And a big eehahahaha @ googling the word. :p

Sorcerer said...

"with a state average pass percentage nearly equal to the minimum rickshaw fare in Bengaluru."

Lol